Author Topic: General Curiosity- Teen Psychiatric Service Dog Handlers?  (Read 608 times)

Offline ZombieFodder

• Certified Zombie Hunter
  • Official Welcomer
  • "Probably just a fever"
  • Mood: Weird
  • SDC interest: curious
Re: General Curiosity- Teen Psychiatric Service Dog Handlers?
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 11:51:03 AM »
Ok, well I wish you all the luck and hope everything works out well for you.  :smile:
THE HARDEST PART OF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
          will be pretending I'm not excited

Online Ariel

• Scruffmaster Extraordinaire
  • Old Timer
  • Mood: Cynical
  • SDC interest: SD partner
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 11:51:24 AM »
Missy, I'm sorry you felt invalidated. That was not my intention in any way, shape, or form. You have been kind and supportive of me, and I hope nothing but the best for you and would support you in choices you feel are in your best interest because you do deserve happiness and health. My agreement with ZF was not targeted at you, there are more people interested in OTing or in the early process of OTing than just you. My experience ended with a lot of financial and emotional loss, and was not the best way to learn. I don't know what your level of experience with dogs is, but it's irrelevant to my broad statement. If it didn't apply to you and I wasn't directing it at you, then it isn't advice for you. I have the same hopes for you now that I did for you yesterday or last week and the same hopes for happiness and wellness that I would for any other member. I want that to be taken away more than any other message.
Jubilee - Service Dog - German Wirehaired Pointer
Jubi's FB page!
In Loving Memory of Service Dog Saxon (6/5/13-12/2/15)

Offline ZombieFodder

• Certified Zombie Hunter
  • Official Welcomer
  • "Probably just a fever"
  • Mood: Weird
  • SDC interest: curious
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2017, 12:38:07 PM »
I'm concerned I can't remember who is doing what, lol. Half the time I cant find my keys anymore. For some reason I thought it was something that hadn't been decided yet hence me saying programs are a good start. I barely remember who is doing what except for moonsong who has Max. For some reason she and Jubi sticks in my brain, but not others. :sad:
THE HARDEST PART OF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
          will be pretending I'm not excited