Twitter Facebook

Author Topic: Homefront Dogs help military veterans adjust after tough duty  (Read 222 times)

Online Sila

• Old Timer
  • Sila & Cloey (unofficial ESA/heart dog)
  • With us since: 04/12/2012
    YearsYears
    • Awards
  • Mood: Brain fog
  • SDC interest: ESA owner
http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2013/07/01/3091933/homefront-dogs-help-military-veterans.html
Merced Sun-Star-1 hour ago
What makes the Homefront Dogs special is that they are trained to deal with anxieties and fears that veterans with PTSD or TBI often have, which can prevent ...
So capable of love yet, too scared to open up &
Just wanna be accepted, but can't show that you care. -Jem

Offline Erin-Michael

• Loquacious Member
  • With us since: 06/09/2012
    YearsYears
    • Awards
  • Mood: Vulcans have no moods
  • SDC interest: SD partner
Re: Homefront Dogs help military veterans adjust after tough duty
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 09:27:24 PM »
First, it bugs the heck out of me to see those soldiers in the articles picture wearing an Army uniform with a goatee!!!  Secondly, I fall back on the position that I am glad to see veterans get the help that they need!!
Erin, Michael and Duke
"I'm not crazy, I am just misunderstood!"
LORD OF THE FLIES!!! CONQUERER OF ALL WORLDS!!!

Information at this site is provided solely for the user's information and, while thought to be accurate, is provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind. It is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal counsel from a qualified attorney. Service Dog Central, its agents, affiliates, employees or contractors will not be liable to you for any damages, direct or indirect, or lost profits arising out of your use of information provided at this site, or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.