Author Topic: Cute Movie: Hachi (watch it for free too!)  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Kellynbobellen

• Old Timer
  • The Crazy Boi
  • Mood: Brain fog
  • SDC interest: SD partner
Cute Movie: Hachi (watch it for free too!)
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:38:43 AM »
So tonight I was super bored and had nothing to watch and saw that the movie Hachi was available to watch on Hulu for free.  Have any of you seen this movie before?  This was the 2nd time that I watchen it, but I just thought I would tell you all about the movie.

Its based on a really famous story in Japan about a man who finds an Akita and he keeps the dog.  The man would leave for work everyday on a train and when the guy came home the dog would be at the station waiting for him.

I dont want to spoil the story for you because it is really really sweet and adorable!!  This is a great movie for any animal lover, and is completely family friendly too (I think its G rated).

If you havent watched it before you should!!  And if you dont want to pay for a rental, Hulu has it in its movie section for free right now!
My Other Four Legs: Charlie the mobility service dog 12/20/2010

"When I planted my pain in the field of patience, it bore the fruit of happiness"  -Khalil Gibran

Offline Roxie

• Official Cheermudgeon!
  • Resilient, Strong, Compassionate, Very Happy
  • Mood: Happy
  • SDC interest: SD partner
Re: Cute Movie: Hachi (watch it for free too!)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:58:07 AM »
I rented that from the Red Box!  It was so awesome a story!  I cried! What a heart warmer about loyalty and dog - human companionship and bonding.

Roxie
Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures!